O esporte é um grande aliado para os jovens que buscam caminhos para vencer na vida. Assim é a galera do Muay Thai do Centro de Juventude da Estrutural!
Em ação do projeto Se Liga Juventude!, jovens da oficina de Fotografia desfrutaram de uma experiência única com o “Workshop – Fotografia como carreira”, ministrado pelo renomado fotógrafo Celso Junior. O evento aconteceu no Centro de Juventude da Ceilândia e integrou também alunos do Janela do Futuro e do curso de Empregabilidade do CJ.
Automobilismo no DF
Estamos lançando um convite para os jovens atletas da modalidade automobilismo a participarem do projeto
PILOTOS PARA FÓRMULA 4
Projeto reforça a importância da preservação do Cerrado e do Parque Ecológico de Taguatinga
Após período de isolamento devido à pandemia, turmas do Centro de Juventude do DF se reúnem para comemoração de formatura
Who We Are
IECAP – Social Transformation Agency is a civil society organization, created in 2001, with the objective of promoting social inclusion and the defense of social rights of people at risk and social vulnerability.
We develop actions that help to reduce inequalities that limit citizenship and human dignity. We seek to generate a high social impact in the locations where we operate.
With these premises as guiding principles, we carry out initiatives that promote social inclusion, education, entrepreneurship, innovation, social reintegration, culture, arts, sport and leisure, training and professional qualification aimed at generating work and income , tourism, sustainable development and environmental protection.
Our management processes are well established, which allows all available resources to be applied assertively and efficiently, thus ensuring the permanent observance of the principles of legality, integrity and transparency in all of our projects. Thus, IECAP has consolidated partnerships with various agencies and institutions in the country, with emphasis on strategic support in projects for children and youth with the Government of the Federal District, becoming an expert in the execution of public policies and social inclusion actions in efficient, effective and sustainable manner.
Promote and create opportunities through plural and transversal actions in order to see transformation in lives.
To be nationally recognized as an agency that transforms lives, which operates with a high standard of excellence and stands out for the dignity of its actions.
- Nosso foco:
- 1. The mission to change trajectories and expand opportunities unites us and takes us further!
- Our team:
- 2. We are recognized for our smiles and open arms: we are happy in what we do and we spare no effort to help others.
- 3. We stand for good: we believe in people and we want them to see their value. Showing that it is worth dreaming and being the protagonist of their stories.
- 4. We look in the eyes: we want to be the bridge to the “I can”. Bringing dignity to everyone who goes through our projects. Showing that it is possible to undertake and have a plan for the future.
- Our DNA:
- 5. Do it with love and excellence. Delivering more than expected. Giving as we would like to receive and making the world a better place.
- 6. Expand opportunities regardless of the segment. Not doing the same thing, but challenging us to increase our level of excellence.
- 7. Create legacies and generate hope. Face challenges with commitment, calm and focus on results.
- 8. Ensure that our actions are inclusive, provide security and transparency, lead to a culture of entrepreneurship and are sustainable.
- 9. To have a commitment to our society to make Brazil a country of opportunities for everyone.
IECAP IN NUMBERS